2010-05-01

EXHAUSETED

"DaaaDDY, I'm tired, carry me."

I was out walking with Anthony last night in the neighborhood of the arts - ARTWalk on University Ave. As we were crossing Goodman, a young father and his 2 boys turned the corner in front of us. I heard, "DaaaDDy, I'm tired, carry me." The rest I was able to capture with my camera. Though there is no sound and the lighting is dim, this photograph is full of feelings. No matter if you have kids or not you can appreciate this. We have all be on one side of this or another.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture, Chris! You definitely captured the magic of the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Miriam said... You caught the moment and gave us a warm feeling inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to follow my Photo Blog. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Christopher CHRISPY Bacon