2010-05-12

ONE WORLD

ONE WORLD is what we truly are as people. Forget states, countries, continents, races, creeds and colors. We are all the same people in this ONE WORLD. During our trip this past weekend to Dallas and back for a wedding. I experienced the ONE WORLD feeling firsthand. I really enjoyed the people watching and gained perspective of the world we live in. While I don't like American Airlines. This is one of their planes. Actually it is the Boeing 777 that we got stuck in, in Dallas on the ground for 2 hours. There was a Mechanical Security threat in one of the Lavatories... subsequently causing numerous people including my partner and I, to miss our connecting flights. The trip should have been 7.5 hours. Instead it took 13 hours to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to follow my Photo Blog. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Christopher CHRISPY Bacon