2010-04-30

i feel you, Photo :: photos with feelings - WHERE DID THE FEELINGS GO

If you are following me, you may or may not have noticed I wondered off topic.

Topic? You ask, what is the topic. The generalized topic of my blog is PHOTOS WITH FEELINGS, me to the new photograph, "i feel you, Photo."

Most of the time I will be posting single images to represent a certain feeling. This week however I felt like changing it up a bit. I felt it was necessary to upload a variety of images from a bunch of recent shoots. As you can see in the photographs, I was at a lot of different locations. Sometimes it was warm or sometimes cold.  The sun was shining some of the time and other times, not at all . There was wind, rain and snow. A lot of the times I was shooting alone.

The photographs that I have posted off TOPIC should offer you plenty of feelings to fill you up while I wander to and fro through the internet jungle of Photo Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to follow my Photo Blog. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Christopher CHRISPY Bacon