2010-07-19

THE STORY BEHIND THIS HERE PHOTO BLOG

Do you know THE STORY BEHIND THIS HERE PHOTO BLOG, I feel you, Photo :: photos with feelings?

This blog is a venue where I can share my raw feelings, encased within my images. The concept for this blog came to me while watching Avatar at the IMAX Theatre. The characters, the Na'vi, live in harmony with everything in nature. I too live in harmony with nature, and thus my blog is born. I am able to share this harmony with you through my photography. In this movie, 'I see you,' becomes the affirmation of this harmony that the Na’vi share with nature. This inspired me to think, almost automatically, I feel you, Photo.

Photo's with feelings is an amalgamation of all of my styles of photography each created with my raw feelings, my talented eye, and my artistic ability. I share this vision with you.

Please visit on a regular basis, as I am always adding new images and stories.

I encourage you to share yours feelings that my images generate for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to follow my Photo Blog. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Christopher CHRISPY Bacon