2010-07-16

GRIEF :: IN MEMORY OF ANDREW C. SANTIAGO







You may have heard the sirens or the news cast about the young man killed in a motorcycle accident this past weekend July 11, 2010 in early morning hours. I did not know this young man, however I am moved by the GRIEF and LOVE others show. These images were taken at Barrington Park on Park Avenue in Rochester, NY. This shrine in memory of Andrew C. Santiago marks the location where this horrible accident took place. This situation is sad and unfortunate. I ache inside knowing there are people in the worst kind of pain, GRIEF.

GRIEF is powerful, it is unique for everyone. I have learned through life that we must allow others to grieve in their own way. In helping those who loved Andrew, I post these somber images of this most sacred place. May your GRIEF be short lived yet shared with loving memories.

Having experinced a similar tragedy, I cannot express the sadness I feel over this loss. If you do nothing else, just love those close to you.

Below is the Obituary is from Merton H. Kays Funeral Home. Also I have included a link to the article on NEWS WROC Channel 8's website. http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext?nxd_id=191515

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Andrews mother and I just happen to see this almost a year after you posted this. I just wanted to say thank you & it was a beautiful dedication to my son. He is sadly missed by many. Thank you again. Raynelle Hart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to follow my Photo Blog. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Christopher CHRISPY Bacon