2010-04-20

CHARLIE :: BEEN SEEN ON THE STREET SCENE

CHARLIE :: BEEN SEEN ON THE STREET SCENE
 
I have seen this guy around Rochester for the past 10 years, always thinkin about what his story is, now I am able to capture this feeling and share it with you. I assume he is walking to Wegmans for his 2 bags of groceries. He will then walk the 2.5 miles back Downtown to the Cadillac hotel where he lives. I have seen him in the bank on Park Ave. before and standing in Manhattan Square park, smoking cigarettes. I have never seen him do anything else. Never a word, an emotion or as much as a look up.

He has been seen on the street scene.
 
There is a great write up about Candid Street Photography on my Photo Tips Blog, i know you, Photo :: taking better photographs. Check it out at http://iknowyouphoto.blogspot.com
 
Also check out my Art and services at http://www.christopherbacon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to follow my Photo Blog. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Christopher CHRISPY Bacon